2018년 2월 12일 월요일

영어 자기소개서 샘플

영어 자기소개서 샘플
영어 자기소개서 샘플.hwp


본문
Hello. I will start the introduction of myself. My name is han, yu-jeong and Im twenty years old. My hobby is listening to music, especially dance music. There are 3 favorite songs; Lee Sun Hees Fox Rain, TVXQs Rising Sun, Xiahs Lullaby. Their melodies are unique and moving listeners heart. I can recommend these confidently. Also, I like to go to theater. My hobbies are various but no speciality; still finding. However blood type is B, I am not talkative and quiet before getting close to others. But once I get close with them, I became very active and playful. I think my positive points are passion and optimism. However, Im neither delicate nor sustaining. I love eating food so I am fond of cooking. My goal is to work at a stable company in my major of study and travel around the world. Im trying hard to come true my dreams. Im hoping that we can have great time. Thank you for my listening!
2 The most important thing in your life
FRIENDS. They are treasure in my life. They are the ones who make me realize many things while living. They encourage me whenever, wherever. So I can achieve everything with my friends. I like to play fun or chatter with my friends. We share happiness, anger, sadness, enjoyment. When we saw each others weak point, we complement it. Also we can compliment and follow each others good point. And they always help me when I am in trouble. There are many events because of my hasty personality so I need friends indications. Friends cant buy with money. Nothing is so valuable as friend. I can never imagine the world without them. Thank you for listening.

하고 싶은 말
좀 더 업그레이드하여 자료를 보완하여,
과제물을 꼼꼼하게 정성을 들어 작성했습니다.

위 자료 요약정리 잘되어 있으니 잘 참고하시어
학업에 나날이 발전이 있기를 기원합니다 ^^
구입자 분의 앞날에 항상 무궁한 발전과 행복과 행운이 깃들기를 홧팅

키워드
자기, 자기소개서, 소개서

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기